Ready to launch your culinary business but not sure where to start? At CCS we specialize in making your dreams become reality.
With over 17 years experience in developing and executing catering programs and event design, CCS can help you establish your business and best practices to ensure your future success.
Business Concept and Design
CCS offers customized and strategic programs in line with your vision.
Menu Design and Development
From small parties to lavish corporate events, CCS will take the guesswork out of it! Review pricing, best menu practices and customer service 101.
Product Research and Development
Confused on where to start? Let CCS guide you through the maze that is setting up your business.
- Company Formation: Sole Proprietor, LLC, Corporations
- County, City, State, and Federal Registration
- Legal Services
- Licensing & Permits
- Permits (City, County, State and, Federal licensing)
- Construction and Facility Compliance
- County Environmental Health Permits
- Food Safety Certification for Managers and Employee
- Production Procedures / Safe food Handling Practices / Protocols
- Food Product Packaging / Labeling (FDA Panels)
- Ingredient and Nutritional Composition
- FDA Label Formats and Procedures
- Processed Food Registration (State of California)
- Process Authority Determination and Representation
- PH and Water Content Testing to Establish Shelf Stability
- Selling to the US Government
- Central Contractor Registration (SAM System for Award Management)
- General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules (US Govt. Web-based Purchasing Portal)
- F.A.R. (FAR) and O.R.C.A (ORCA) Compliance (Required US Govt.)
- Registration with FBO.gov, Dunn & Bradstreet and, SBA